Where to spend #SelfCareSunday?
- Massage: The Now which has locations all over LA. Their decor (picture above and on the left) is #goals!!!
- Manicure: Color Camp for fun gel manicures in West Hollywood. The gel starts at $40 and you then pay for any nail art you want. I've never opted for the Super Gel, but some customers swear by it and it starts at $50.
- Haircut/Blow Out: Blow Me Away Organic Salon & Head Spa (this is my go to salon in West Hollywood and just had a wonderful cut & balayage by Ally); Helmet (also in West Hollywood, but a bit pricier)
- Meditation: Unplug Meditation in West Hollywood or Santa Monica (I really enjoyed Hypnotic Deep Relaxation with John Sahakian on Sunday nights in WeHo). Also check out Unplug's app.
- Workouts: Some of my favorite studios are Y7 Studio (heated, hip-hop yoga that has the awesome light pictured above), Flywheel Sports (I love Phil's Method 60 on Sunday afternoon in WeHo) and Body By Simone. But I also love hiking at Runyon Canyon (the above picture of me is from Runyon). I recently hiked Wisdom Tree, which was a challenge (very steep climb) & had snakes..... EEK!
The quote on the above right was posted by @shopbando on Instagram. It's a quote from Bando's founder, Jen Gotch.